GJU Hisar Clerk, Lab Attendant & Peon Recruitment 2022 – 2023 Notification PDF and Online Application Form – Last Date is 10th January 2023 : The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) Hisar is conducting a recruitment for filling up 37 Posts of Non Teaching Staff (Clerk, Lab Attendant and Peon). For this purpose, GJUST Hisar has issued a Notification on 14th December 2022 for GJU Non Teaching Vacancy. And invites online application form through the official website.
Aspirants can apply online mode for GJU Hisar Clerk Lab Attendant Jobs 2023 in the official website i.e. www.gjust.ac.in and from this page also. So check eligibility, required information and submit your application form.
GJU Hisar Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Information
Advertisement No : 02/2022
Total No of Vacancy : 37 Posts
Posts Name and Vacancy
- Clerk : 15 Posts
- Lab Attendant : 10 Posts
- Peon : 12 Posts
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Clerk and Lab Attendant : Pay Level-2
- Peon : Pay Level-DL
Clerk : Bachelor Degree from any recognized University and Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
Lab Attendant : B.Sc/ 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma from recognized University/ board. And Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
Peon : 10th Pass from recognized board. And Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
The full details of eligibility/ educational qualification for the given posts, refer to below given official advertisement.
18 to 50 Years
Upper age relaxation to the BC, SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PwD Candidates will be given as per the instructions issued by Government.
Merit List for Selection will be prepared on the basis of following stage of recruitment.
- Clerk : Typing Test and Written Examination
- Lab Attendant : Written Examination and Practical Test
- Peon : Marks Obtained in Essential Qualification and Experience
Procedure to Apply
Application Form will be accepted online mode only. So eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment through the official website – www.gjust.ac.in on or before the closing date.
Instructing regarding submission of application form and payment of fee mentioned in below given detailed advertisement.
- General Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- Female and EWS of Haryana : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ BC/ ESM/ PwD Candidates : Rs. 200/-
Recruitment Schedule or Exam Date
- Notification Date : 14th December 2022
- Starting Date of Online Registration : 19th December 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Application : 10th January 2023
- Written Exam Date : To Notify in Due Course
Notification and Application Form
- Download Advertisement : Notification | Post and Qualification | Selection Criteria | Instructions
- Apply Online
Stay here to download the Admit Card for GJU Hisar Clerk & Lab Attendant (Non Teaching) Exam 2023. We update here a direct link to download admit card after release of officially.
Result and Answer Key
Result of Written Exam, Short List for Typing Test/ Practical Test/ Document Verification and Final Merit List/ Selection List 2023 to be available here, as soon as the Officials declare the results for each stage.